I provide variety of consulting services in the area of hearing healthcare and outside. I have taught in various universities covering courses to fill the gaps in existing faculty and also to provide support in specialist areas.
- Industrial hearing screening
- Medico-legal work and including expert witness services
- Consulting on funded research projects
- Support towards student research projects
- Preparation of technical and educational documents
- Tinnitus counselling and information
I am involved in various other activities not listed above. I would be happy to discuss any new propositions that are not listed here as long as that falls within my professional remit.
There is a negotiable fee for most of the consultancy services I offer. However, I regularly volunteer my time and effort to perform as a professional courtesy work for not-for-profit non-commercial entities. See Humanitarian section in this website for more details.